Thursday, June 22, 2017

Please Send this Letter to Your U.S. Republican Senators. With your own Story in support of Medicaid and/or Other Beneficial Programs that have made America, the Geatest Nation in History.

   I don't know how you'd be able to Live with Yourself.   If you would join in taking Healthcare in the form of Medicaid away from Poor Parents, that are Birthing and Raising the Future of Our Nation.    I needed Medicaid when my wife and I had Our two daughters in the early 90's for the Prenatal Care and Deliveries,  then as well when both Daughters had to spend a week apiece in the Hospital for Breathing Difficulties and also later in early childhood for various Aliments they had incurred.    I remember at one point we had a $2000 bill from a Doctor or Hospital.   I was only making Minimum Wage.  That $2000 seemed insurmountable at the time, yet Medicaid came through for Us.    It was such a Great Relief for Us to have Childhood Medicaid there filling in the Gap!     Now I'm expecting to be a first time Grandfather.   Yet I'm not sure how my oldest Girl and Her Husband are paying for Prenatal and Delivery and the Expenses that will come to them, as they are head over heels in Student Debt at this time.  They are still trying to further their Education.
  How under The Lord's Sun can You Think about Giving the Wealthiest Americans Additional Taxation Reprieves, when We are 20 + Trillions in Debt, and dong that at the Expense of Little Children!      I hope You will be able to think up a good Excuse when it is your turn to Stand before God Almighty !     I and millions more did not vote for Hillary in November because We've had it up over our Eyeballs with the Vast Homosexual Agenda, Anti Israel, Anti Gun, which She Stood for.    But for the Republicans to Stab Us and America in the Back like this, taking away needed programs and Ignoring the National Debt by Lowering Taxes on the Wealthiest is just beyond the Pale !           A Backlash of Those that Gave Trump the Election is ON THE WAY !  And for Republican Senators that support His Hellacious  Agenda, as well !